Labor Law covers the relationship between groups of employees, organized as unions, and employers. Union representation allows employees to bargain with employers for rights and benefits collectively.
Moreover, labor laws give employees the right to unionize and to involve in activities such as picketing and striking, however, it also enables employers to defend themselves by seeking injunctions or creating a lockout.
Following are the key labor laws in India–
• The Factories Act, 1948
• Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
• Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
• Minimum Wages Act, 1948
• Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
• Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act
• Employees’ State Insurance Scheme
• The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
Our services include–
• Registration under various Labor Laws
• Advice Preparation and Filing of Returns
How we can help?
• Special team handling matters related to labor laws makes us more efficient than others;
• We have the capacity to manage all the compliance of mid-sized and/ or large sized service providers necessary under the labor laws;
• Our specialists manage employment standards, that includes common holidays, annual vacations, working hours, unjust dismissals, minimum wage, and layoff procedures.
B-1 Dharma Apartments, Indraprastha Extension, New Delhi-110092
415 Krishna Apra, Plaza, Sector-18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
401, Nipun Tower, Plot No. 15, Karkardooma Community Center, New Delhi – 110092
6th FL, #3, The Emerald Building, Norodom Blvd, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh-12206
2070 Asgard Court, Atlanta, GA-30345, USA
1 Dow St., South Melbourne, VIC 3205
+91 981 015 6292
+91 981 079 3379
+855 70 228 907
+61 396 868 761
COPYRIGHT © 2021 LOCHAN