Senior IT Expert/Consultant
Anurodh graduated as a B. Tech from UP Technical University, India in 2005 and later did his MBA from University of Northern Virginia, while working as a software engineer from the USA. He has over 14 years of experience in the IT Industry in business process applications. He has extensive experience in software application design and development, hardware architecture and network infrastructure development. His expertise includes configuration of management tools like CVS and he also has diverse experience in developing software applications for Government Leasing Process, Enterprise Automation and B2C domain. He has more than five years of experience in managing ServiceNow Projects in designing, development and end-to-end implementation of ServiceNow configuration and customization.
He is a senior partner of Lochan & Co, and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Ha has over 29 years of professional experience in consulting, assurance, and advisory services. As project lead, he has provided assurance and consulting services in more than 65 countries to various multilateral agencies, bilateral agencies.
As managing partner of Lochan & Co, he is managing more than 150 employees, including professionals, consultants, and trainees, to maximize company profitability and efficiency. He has experience in leading and growing all sectors of business to make it a dynamic and progressive organization.
He is a capacity development specialist who has experience of advising governments, UN agencies, international organizations, Non-Government Organizations and the private sector since 1990. He has developed the Best Practice Framework for Managing large scale complex projects.
• Fellow Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI); 1990
• Bachelor of Commerce (H) from Ramjas College, Delhi University, India; 1982
• Member of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), India
• Ability toprovide risk management and internal control leadership and support regarding adequate controls, risk mitigation strategies, and overall compliance with IIA standards, policies, and procedures;
• Managing the internal control environment and promoting continuous enhancements,
• Improving financial and operational controls, processes and system capabilities;
• In-depth knowledge and varied experience in conducting audits following the International Standards on Auditing (ISA), audit principles, Internal Audit standards, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) norms, etc.
B-1 Dharma Apartments, Indraprastha Extension, New Delhi-110092
415 Krishna Apra, Plaza, Sector-18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
401, Nipun Tower, Plot No. 15, Karkardooma Community Center, New Delhi – 110092
6th FL, #3, The Emerald Building, Norodom Blvd, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh-12206
2070 Asgard Court, Atlanta, GA-30345, USA
1 Dow St., South Melbourne, VIC 3205
+91 981 015 6292
+91 981 079 3379
+855 70 228 907
+61 396 868 761
COPYRIGHT © 2021 LOCHAN